Friday, September 7, 2007

Rusty Pickle Book Classes




Recently I took two classes by Lance (owner of Rusty Pickle) at Eclectica Scrapbook store in Memphis. His laid back way of teaching is great. Everyone had finished products by the time his classes were over.

The first class was a round book with hidden pages that you could pull out & journal or add pictures. This class was awesome. He taught us some great tips to help us create more of these books in the future. I loved the whole concept of this class.

The second class was an envelope travel tag book. What I loved most about this book was making the tags/mini journal that went into the pockets. I learned some great tips & ideas to use on my future creations!

Big THANKS to Eclectica for making this class happen & to all those who took the class. I had some terrific table mates!

No comments: