Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ARTBEAD Sparkles!!



I'm in love with Swarovski crystals! After being introduced to these small crystals in the shape of rhinestones a couple of years ago, Artbeads gave me a chance to really shine with their lovely Swarovski crystal beads. I wanted to use unusual shapes and the Graphic Indicolite bead was JUST what I wanted to play with! Before the order came in I had sketched several designs using the Graphic beads and finally had to choose just one for this project. For a full listing of their crystals & tools, give them a peek at http://www.artbeads.com/ and show me what you come up with!
My pictures don't even come close to showing the true beauty of the Swarovski crystals sparkle factor, but I've done my best! To find the pendant Graphic I used, a simple click will take you there! http://www.artbeads.com/swarovski-crystal-pendants.html
There are sooo many lovely colors but my favorite is the Indicolite!
Enjoy, I've got another project to create out of the order from Artbeads!



No comments: