Note: Beacon's Quick Grip glue was used for all adhearing purposes in this design except for
gluing handmade paper, a glue stick was used.
- Gluing handmade paper on mat board, I used the Sizzix bow die to cut my pieces out. I didn't use the shortest lengths, just the middle & longest pieces to create my vase cover.
- Each piece was scored & bent outwards for the bottom.
- Using a plastic water bottle with the smooth middle center cut out, I glued my 2 size lengths, alternating them around the plastic. Twine was used to wrap around the pieces until the glue set.
- Remove twine wraps. Wrap a fresh piece of twine around the bottom, gluing into place with Beacon's Quick Grip.
- Light blue & light pink pearls adorn the holes.
- Posh metallic paints highlight all the edges, top & bottom.
- Wrap a seashell trim along the top.
- Another wrap with twine over the brown trim, adding that textural feel.
- With a baby food jar or other small vase fill partially with water, add your flowers and you're set to decorate any table with STYLE!
Remember to vote on your favorite Design! Go to Eileen Hull's blog & leave a comment. Your comment could win YOU a free die!!