Thursday, December 16, 2010

Week 7: Treat Bag Toppers

Big Bag of Nuts!

Week 7 completes a wonderful journey with three talented Designers who created all the dies I've created with for the past 7 weeks. Treat Bag Toppers is a MUST have Sizzix scoreboard die. The possiblities are endless when giving those special gifts and only the best is needed for the presentation. Eileen Hull out did herself with this die.

Here the small treat bag topper was used on this small bag of pecans.

A larger bag of nuts require a larger bag topper!

A SUPER big THANKS to all the fabulous Designers who provided HOURS of eye candy while using these wonderful dies! There are more than several I can't live without now...... :-)


11 comments:

Einat Kessler said...

Veronica, your toppers are beautiful. I love the brown earthy color, it has a warm homey feeling. I loved all your projects on the hop.Merry Christmas

Karen B said...

Yep! I was going to say the same thing as Einat - that the brown color is very warm. Love your big bag o' nuts! Merry Christmas!

denise clason said...

Wow, these are so pretty, Veronica! I love the brown colors mixed with the brown nuts! And the vertical hanging of the tag is perfect, reminds me of a pecan shape! so cute!

milkcan said...

Love the way you hung the "nuts" oval down! Very cool idea!

Roxi Phillips said...

From one nut to another... job well done!

eileen hull said...

Ronnie, so cool- agree love the warm and nutty colors! Glad you like the die and also that you were able to hop along with us! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Beautiful toppers. I love the colors and designs!

madelinesthoughts said...

I can't pass up saying this ... "sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't". Fun take on the toppers.
I agree, my list of more dies is growing again. This has been fun. Have a great Christmas!

Maria said...

Such pretty toppers! TFS

Anonymous said...

I love the monochromatic fell of the project. What a great idea to package nuts.

Shelly Hickox said...

I've loved seeing all your projects using the different dies - very cool! The possibilities are truly endless.