Each of the little caddies are spilling over with little pine cones, bits & pieces of fall flowers and little berries. I bought a bundle of fall flowers and a grapevine wreath and wha la, the Fall Splendor wreath was created.
To see what the other fantastic designers came up with using this little caddy, click on the little button on the sidebar to the right "Sizzix's Fresh Vintage". By clicking on this button it will let you "hop" forward. The inspiration alone is well worth the look!
OH YES, visit Oh My Crafts to leave a comment for a chance to WIN the Flower Layers #9 die. Just takes a minute so don't delay.......the die is one to have in your die inventory to create wonderful works of art!
Small bundle fall flowers
Duetica, Mandolyn font
Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix Caddy die
Krylon webbing paint
Ranger Distressed Inks (fall colors with application sponges)
- cut 5 caddies from Sizzles mat board with the Big Shot
- spray caddy parts with Krylon flat black paint; let dry
- spray webbing on caddy parts; let dry
- sponge webbing with Ranger Distressed Inks
- assemble caddies
- fill caddies with brown craft crinkle paper
- add tiny pine cones & fall flower pieces
- pick flower/leaf parts off wire stems
- use Beacon's Quick Grip adhesive to adhere flowers to grapevine
- adhere caddies to wreath
- adhere Blumenthal Lansing buttons on caddies
- using the Mandolyn font by Duetica, type title