Monday, September 10, 2007

Simply Southern Scrapbook Convention

Coming up the first weekend in Oct. & I'm signed up for 5 classes!
Since my room-mates are Candice & Roxi.......figured I'd keep myself busy while they are teaching classes. Of couse a little shopping will be in order! My supply list arrived in my email last week. This will be my only convention I've attended this whole year...... I'll do much better next year. :-) Leave a comment if you're going to get a chance to attend. It's in Huntsville, AL this year.

The convention classes I'll be taking are:

• Perfect Pets; Ode to My Dog (Fri. 3:30 pm)
• Eclectic Elegance (Fri. 12 pm)
• Canvas Creations: A New Way to Experience Scrapbooking (Fri. 6 pm)
• All About Heritage (thurs. 1:30 pm)
• 10 x 20 3-D Wall Canvas with Quick Quotes (Thurs. 12 pm)

Not to worry Michelle, I'll have plenty of time to keep my eyes on Candice & Roxi!

Friday from opening until noon, I've got a floor pass for shopping.

3 comments:

Michelle W said...

You might should have keep your schedule clear to keep those to out of trouble. You know how the bad girls can be. I hope that you guys have a great time. Do enough shopping for me. But I will be spoiling the 2 grandboys in IA. Oh by the way I am Nana again as of yesterday. Cade made his debut at 8 am.

Roxi Phillips said...

Silly girl...you know you'll be the one getting us in trouble! Can't wait...but, do you snore? We'll have a blast!

Subriagirl said...

Now is NOT the time to ask if I "snore"! :-)