Sunday, May 18, 2008

ROTR Graduation






What a surprise! At our month ROTR club meeting, the girls threw Tricia & I a graduation party! Both Tricia & I graduated this month BOTH with Graphic Design degrees.....how many times would that happen? I didn't get a picture of the cake (my camera batteries died) but someone there did...will post that at a later date. The club presented Tricia & I a graduation book full of ATCs! It's simply beautiful. I could only post a few pictures here, the rest I'll post on the ROTR website. Each one was tailored made for us. My heart is still overwhelmed this morning. Above is my picture of me in my graduation regalia taken outside the Oman Arena where the JSCC graduation took place. Thank you to EVERYONE who made this day so special to me. Love to you all.

1 comment:

Dianne Adams said...

What a great gift! I love them all but Disneyland is a hoot.