Thursday, March 19, 2009

Amber Waves

I just love the look of amber & yellow crystals! So much so, I've created several necklaces (some still in stages of completion). One I gave as a belated Christmas gift to a very special lady. Been having some trouble with my hands lately so this might slow me down a tad. Those of you who know me, knows very well that I'll never slow down a lot!



Amber Waves is a sure fire way to begin a hot summer day! It might be full of sparkle, but it sure can take the heat! This would really set off a light summer blouse and with class I might add.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Michelle Murphy said...

love the large bead..is it glass??..great piece

Subriagirl said...

Yep, it's a large metallic glass bead. Thanks Michelle!!

Dianne Adams said...

I always say...beautiful as usual! The colors are beautiful.