- Coat the back, front & sides of the frame with a dark brown acrylic paint.
- Mod Podge was brushed on the front to adhere the scrapbook paper down.
- Smooth paper over frame with fingers to remove any air bubbles.
- Lay frame face down on cutting mat & cut paper from frame using an exacto knife.
- Using a sanding block, lightly sand all edges.
- Lightly use paint left in sponge (left over from painting frame) & lightly touch up all edges.
- Fabric lace ribbon was tinted with distress "Antique Photo" ink by Ranger, Inc.
- A selection of old buttons arranged across the ribbon.
- Tan wax linen thread was used to tie knots in the buttons.
- Beacon's Quick Grip was used to adhere the buttons on top of the frame across the ribbon.
- Insert your favorite TRAVEL picture & you're set to display with style!
Scrapbook paper: Rusty Pickle
Adhesives: Mod Podge Mat finish and Beacon's Quick Grip