Using my Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors, cutting these out was a breeze!
What I ended up with is just above! The fronts of the two outside pendants are the Floral Dreams prints. The backs are using the Postal images. I used Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabber (Snow Cap) to slightly distress the images. Words were printed on the computer, cut out, and lightly tinted to blend into the image somewhat.
Postal front & back was used for the center pendant. From a photo of my parents shortly after they were married, I transferred that image onto a transparency sheet. I also used this photo on several pieces of artwork on their 50th wedding anniversary several years ago. The small transparency piece was put on a blank area on the slide image. I love how the transparency worked on this piece. On this slide, I added two green/yellow Swarvoski crystals, one crystal covers a small hole that attached the transparency to another piece of artwork.
Recycling never gets old!
I'll be adding a few beads & dangles. So more pictures to come!