Sunday, June 29, 2008

Creative Saturday

Well by goal was to get four projects completed but I fell short one. I completed the mother daughter earing & necklace sets using fabric from Austrailia. Still have one more item to complete for the Little Girl's Bedroom Display for CHA. I finished a project for my Designers Showcase and have started two more. One of the started items is pretty much completed except for the fillers that still need to have personalized labels made up. So all in all I didn't do too bad yesterday!
Today I plan on getting the labels designed for the fillers and start a shadow box for my Showcase. A coat rack will be started today for the Home/Hearth Display.
I can't show pictures of anything for CHA at this point but after CHA I'll see what I can do.
What creative did YOU get start/done Saturday? Tell me!

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

I did get one started for RC and it is looking go so far.